Mental Health Information
We are fortunate here in Klamath County to have counselors and mental health professionals available at Klamath Basin Behavioral Health (KBBH). For mental health issues, please contact KBBH at 541-883-1030.
We will continue to be your child's primary care provider and will be available for well child visits and sick visits. If you have any questions please call our office at 541-884-1224.
Insurance Plans Accepted at KBBH
- Anthem BC/BS Blue Card PPO
- Anthem BC/BS Traditional
- Anthem BlueCross/BlueShield Blue Card PPO Basic
- CIGNA - Medication management only
- EBMS (Sky Lakes Employees)
- IBH Intergrated Behavioral Health
- Medicare - Medication management only
- Pacific Source
- Regence BC/BS FEP-Medication management only
- Regence BlueCross/BlueShield of Oregon
- United Behavioral Health- Medication management only
The above listing is subject to change. Please call KBBH at 541-883-1030 to confirm that your insurance is accepted.
Community and Private Practice Counselors / Therapists
Lutheran Community Services: 541-883-3471