Resources for Parents and Parents-To-Be
Links will open in a new tab or window.
- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5, by American Academy of Pediatrics
- Child of Mine: Feeding with Love and Good Sense, by Ellyn Satter
- Feed the Belly: The Pregnant Mom’s Healthy Eating Guide, by Franc Largeman Roth
- Heading Home with Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality, by American Academy of Pediatrics
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child, by Marc Weissbluth
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Twins, by Marc Weissbluth
- Juggling Twins: The Best Tips, Tricks, and Strategies from Pregnancy to the Toddler Years, by Meghan Regan Loomis
- Mothering Multiples: Breastfeeding & Caring for Twins or More!, by Karen Gromada
- Super Baby Food: Absolutely Everything You Should Know about Feeding Your Baby and Toddler from Starting Solid Foods to Age Three Years, by Ruth Yaron
- The Milk Memos: How Real Moms Learned to Mix Business with Babies – And How You Can, Too, by Cate Colburn Smith
- The Wonder Years: Helping Your Baby and Young Child Successfully Negotiate the Major Developmental Milestones, by American Academy of Pediatrics
- Top 100 Baby Purées: 100 Quick and Easy Meals for a Healthy and Happy Baby, by Annabel Karmel
- When You’re Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads: Proven Guidelines for a Healthy Multiple Pregnancy, by Barbara Luke
- Your Baby’s First Year, by American Academy of Pediatrics
- Sleep: What Every Parent Needs to Know, by American Academy of Pediatrics
Shasta Church, 5832 Shasta Way, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Services: Play group for moms and their children. Fun events for kids, holiday parties, annual camping trip, Mom’s Night Out.
Services: Parenting Online is dedicated to strengthening families by providing parents with education, skills, and support. Classes are presented in real time (i.e., live) and are fully interactive so parents hear the lecture, view Power Point slides, and ask questions.